- Joined Lombard from school in 1980 as a Commercial Trainee. Went onto become an arrears clerk.
- Went into sales with RoyScot Trust in 1985 and spent 17 years moving through the ranks, culminating with Salesman of the year in 2001.
- RoyScot Trust got taken over by Lombard in 2002 and have spent the last 13 years with Lombard,finishing every one of these years as the top performer in the South-West territory.
- Lombard Outstanding Achiever Award trips regularly attended, as far afield as Lisbon, Monte-Carlo & Boston, USA.
- Relationship Director for the past 7 years specialising in working with customers with turnover of over £10m.
- Keen sportsman with football days now over, but continue to play golf and cricket at county age group level.
- Having recently moved to Henry Howard Finance, would love to talk to any business in the South-West either currently using asset finance, or those wanting to understand more about how it could be of benefit to them